Little Su 50K racers are invited to attend the gear check meeting. This meeting is mandatory for the SU100 racers but optional for the Little Su 50K racers.
Day of Race Sign In
Each racer must see the Race Officials at the Race HQ and "officially" sign-in to declare their division (mode of transportation). Sign in will begin at 9:15AM.
Any racer who has not signed in by 10:45AM must wait until after the race start to sign in.
Race starts at 11:00am
Please do not call any of the checkpoints including Happy Trails Kennel or EagleQuest Lodge.
- 2 quart insulated water container
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Rear flashing light
Litter/Used or Wet Gear
- Racers will be disqualified for littering.
- Racers are not allowed to leave wet or discarded clothing or gear at any checkpoint.
If you start with it, you finish with it.
No Outside Help
- Racers may only accept help from officials or other racers.
- Racers are not allowed to accept any help from a race official that advances that racer along the course.
- 50K racers need to have their bib numbers visible for checkers at the half-way water stop.
- Any racer who misses a checkpoint will be disqualified.
- Non-racers who are on the course to follow racers (or for any other reason) are not permitted in checkpoints.
- Racers must follow the marked race route (no short cuts).