Registration for the Susitna 100 and Little Su 50 is available on line through Ultra Signup.
Susitna 100 registration opens September 1st:
$260 on or before December 31, 2022 / $360 after
Little Su 50K registration opens November 1:
$135 on or before December 31, 2022 / $160 after
It has become apparent to us that we need to say something about the difficulty of both the Susitna 100 and the Little Su 50K. We make no claims to the comparative difficulty of either race to any other event. There are other events willing to claim they are the toughest. Perhaps this has led some to underestimate how arduous it can be to ski, bike or run 50K or 100 miles in the remote, unpredictable Alaska winter.
For your safety, these policies apply to both the Susitna 100 and Little Su 50K, unless otherwise stated:
- The maximum allowable time for completion of the Susitna 100 is 48 hours. The maximum allowable time for completion of the Little Su 50K is 12 hours.
- Racers will need to provide valid credit card information (Visa or Mastercard) for both races. If a racer is evacuated from either the Susitna 100 or the Little Su 50K their credit card will be charged $200 or $100 evacuation fee. Evacuation will be by snowmobile or airplane depending on weather, daylight, and equipment availability.
- For your safety, racers will need to provide the name and phone number of a person to contact in case of emergency during race weekend. Please have this information available at check-in for both races. This person will be designated by you to authorize a search for you by Civil Authorities if you fail to show up and check out with the Finish Line Race Official , whether you are an official finisher or not. You will be responsible for the expenses of any such search.
- Racers will be disqualified if, during the race, they travel on any plowed roads except or they do not follow the marked race course.
- The entry fee for the Susitna 100 or Little Su 50K is for the current race only. It is not refundable or transferable to any other party, nor is it transferable to any other race, or any subsequent race year.
- Racers must be at least 18 years of age by race day unless prior approval by the Race Board. The Race Board reserves the right to refuse race entry.
To be assured of the size shirt you request, please register before January 1, 2023. All racers will receive a shirt and all finishers will receive an award.
Entry fees are not refundable or transferable
Waitlist for the Little Su 50K only. Lottery drawing from waitlist will be held mid January for any available spots.
Click the link below
Register for the Little Su 50K
*** PLEASE NOTE, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR RACE DIVISION
(BIKE, RUN,SKI) ON RACE DAY***